The underprint originated in a shoot Photo Shoot. I then played with the image in Photoshop turning using the Perspective Crop tool to change things. After creating an archival underprint I used micron pens, acrylics and a cut up artcard. 4x4, micron pens, acrylics, 3 coats Liquitex gloss varnish. Artist preferred 3M command hangers provided.
You might also like...
The darkspace goes all the way back to college where I did an etching on what was going on in my head. The first Darkspace was with Sherrill in Santa Barbara, the next one on Marengo where we painted a garage black and Maria built me a dark room for developing images. The third was on Jackie Dr.
I used to print a proof sheet or have a whole roll printed into 4x6 pictures. Now I import into Lightroom to do basic developing and cropping where I can get an idea how to work each individual picture in a set. These are not actual proof sheets (I shredded those).
Very fun and it led to things... Supercharged some of the artists participating.
Ray at Night was a lot of fun for quite a while. Latter Art gave way to Beer, which is much more marketable and tastes better.